A dietary supplement to support proper nerve function and relaxation.*
• Available in a vegetarian, gluten free, and easy to swallow capsule.
• Contains the active form of vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin).
• Contains Quatrefolic® brand Folate L-5 MTHF, which is a highly
bioavailable form of folic acid.
• B-COMPLEX contains Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3 as
niacinimide), Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin,
Pantothenic Acid (B5), PABA, Choline and Inositol to support proper
nerve function and relaxation.* The Vitamin B complex helps
manage stress, support immune system function and helps reduce
irritability.* B vitamins are important for proper circulatory function,
for maintaining blood pressure within normal ranges, and preserving
proper cholesterol and homocysteine levels.*
About B Vitamins
• Vitamin B1 supports circulation, optimizes cognitive activity and
brain function, protects the body from the degenerative effects of
aging, and have a positive effect on energy.
• Vitamin B2 has been included to facilitate the use of oxygen by the
tissues and helps with the absorption of Vitamin B6.
• Vitamin B3 is needed for proper circulation and healthy skin. It aids
in the functioning of the nervous system and in the metabolism of
carbohydrates, fats and proteins. It affects both physical and mental
health. It is required by the nervous system and is needed for normal
brain function.* It activates many enzymes and aids in the absorp-
tion of Vitamin B12.
• Pantothenic Acid or Vitamin B5 is known as “the anti-stress vita-
min.” It plays a role in the production of the adrenal hormones and is
required by all cells. Pantothenic Acid may be helpful in managing
irregular moods and anxiety.*
• PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) is one of the basic constituents
of folic acid and helps in the assimilation of pantothenic acid. A
deficiency of PABA may lead to irregular mood states, irritability and
• Vitamin B6 is a cofactor for over 60 different enzymatic reactions in
the body. Vitamin B6 is required for normal brain and nerve func-
tion.* It is involved in the regulation of electrolyte balance. Vitamin
B6 is needed for proper metabolism of fat and cholesterol.* Vitamin
B6 is also involved in the process of transsulfuration, a pathway
that breaks down homocysteine to prevent its buildup in the blood
• Vitamin B12 helps to support nerve health by maintaining the fatty
sheaths that cover and protect nerve endings.* It has also been
shown to enhance sleep patterns, allowing for more restful and
refreshing sleep.* Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 are needed for the
formation of red blood cells to help increase capillary blood flow
and are necessary to turn homocysteine into methionine, which
allows the body to recycle or remove homocysteine as needed. *
Folic Acid is needed for energy production and the formation of red
blood cells. It is important for regulating homocysteine levels and
may also help with fluctuating moods and anxiety.* Folic acid is also
needed for protein metabolism and repair of RNA and DNA.*
• Biotin aids in cell growth; in fatty acid production; in the metabolism
of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins; and in the utilization of the
other B vitamins. It also supports healthy nerve tissue.*
• Choline is needed for the proper transmission of nerve impulses
from the brain throughout the central nervous system. It aids in fat
and cholesterol metabolism.
• Inositol has a calming effect and helps to maintain cholesterol lev-
els within normal ranges.* Deficiency in inositol may lead to mood
swings and anxiety.*